In This Series
- April 21, 2019 – AM Service
- June 9, 2019 – PM Service
- November 10, 2019 - PM Service
- December 8, 2019 - AM Service
- December 22, 2019 - AM Service
- January 19, 2020 - AM Service
- January 26, 2020 - PM Service
- March 22, 2020 – AM Service
Sunday, December 22, 2019
December 22, 2019 - AM Service
“But when Jesus knew it, He withdrew from there. And great multitudes followed Him, and He healed them all.
Knew it—ginosko—to know absolutely…it has many applications and implications…..but it is to have a thorough absolute knowledge.
What did Jesus know? He knew that the Pharisees were plotting against Him to destroy Him.
Jesus had absolute, thorough knowledge of what was going on.
We can perceive things, and we can have a clue about things. We can have a hunch that people are plotting against us, and we can be paranoid that people are plotting against us when no one is really plotting against us. But Jesus was absolutely sure they were plotting against Him to destroy Him and He also knew exactly how they were going about it.