In This Series
- February 17, 2019 – PM Service
- February 24, 2019 – AM Service
- August 18, 2019 - Homecoming Service
- September 1, 2019 - PM Service
- December 1, 2019 - AM Service
- December 22, 2019 - PM Service
- January 12, 2020 - AM Service
- February 16, 2020 - AM Service
- February 23, 2020 - AM Service
Sunday, January 12, 2020
January 12, 2020 - AM Service
Now He was teaching in one of the synagogues on the Sabbath.
Now—is a conjunction that refers back to what has been previously stated…..the fig tree had been barren for three years and there was a threat to cut it down…..but the keeper of the vineyard asked to give the fig tree one more year…..and the owner of the vineyard agreed……the fig tree had been barren for only three years…..we will see that the woman in this story has had an affliction for 6 times that long….for 18 years she had been in a bent over state that was caused by Satan…..three years waiting was a picture of grace…..eighteen years was a picture of super abundant abounding grace……get a load of this…..you want to see grace in action then take note of what is about to happen……the word NOW is also interpreted as ONE, AS, AND…..BUT…..