In This Series
- April 21, 2019 – AM Service
- June 9, 2019 – PM Service
- November 10, 2019 - PM Service
- December 8, 2019 - AM Service
- December 22, 2019 - AM Service
- January 19, 2020 - AM Service
- January 26, 2020 - PM Service
Sunday, January 19, 2020
January 19, 2020 - AM Service
Let the Children Come—-Matthew 19:13-14
Jesus has just finished talking about the sanctity of marriage and then He turns His attention to the sanctity of children……Today is the sanctity of human life Sunday……and we turn our attention to the importance of human life and the importance of the church and Christians doing what we can to speak up for the unborn…..and so today my focus will be on the Importance of Children…..Let the Children Come!
One of the greatest compliments a religious leader can receive is when people will trust them enough to let them teach their children….one of the signs of growing respect for a Rabbi was when a parent brought their child to them for a blessing.